Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Friend's Videos I Watched and What I Learned

These are the six classmates that I found that had videos posted to their blogs. It was fun to explore the different projects and see how everyone really made different but wonderful products. I feel like if I made another video, it would turn out even better because I have so many more ideas! (This was my first video attempt)

1. Ashley Daley
I learned that it could be fun to have someone else narrate the movie, because it can make it more fun- the narrator was great- very enthusiastic. (I also learned that there are probably better microphones for me to use because the one I used was very difficult to keep a consistent level of volume going)

2. Rachael Hamilton
I liked how the music credit was read aloud at the end. I think since she only had one reference, this was a good way to do it.

3. Katie Matthews
I loved how creative she was with her adventure story! Instead of just having children illustrate their fiction stories, I think it would be wonderful to offer another choice to children to create a movie if they wanted to. I felt like I was watching Reading Rainbow :)

4. Sabrina Huyett
She was brilliant on how well she timed the music. The movie did make me think, that I need to remember to be very careful when I add music to make sure that I can still hear the narration. Or perhaps I could use words written on those slides? Just some ideas,,,

5, Becky Edmonds
This made ne realize that even if I don't assign movies for my students to make, I should really utilize the movie-making tool so as a teaching aid. She made an ABC video that would be great to help children learn their ABC's.

6. Whitney Lethcoe
She really explored animation. I loved how the letters entered on the title page. I also liked the story she told- how she told us about all of her family. This would be a great video for the beginning of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment