Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Exploring Other Tours

Hello! I just finished exploring my classmate's tours. I now have some great new ideas!

For instance, in Malorie Walton's tour, I saw how she had her students study what they saw and answer a question before they went to another area of the classroom to complete an activity. Thus, her students not only got a Google Earth tour, but a classroom tour as well!

In Ashley Howden's tour I learned that the layer's features can be great for helping students to make many different kinds of observations. And the students learn more about the technology's capabilities!

In Stephanie Anderson's tour I saw how fun it was to have the places spread out around the world so that the kids get to have a fun search while they look for them.

Everyone's tours look great!

No comments:

Post a Comment